Plan a Visit to River Hill
If you haven’t come to visit, what are you waiting for?
This winter has been harsh, but that hasn’t stopped us from building. Many of you have been watching our progress to see how the community is coming together and are anxious to see what the street will look like. New homes are going up weekly to frame the street and the views are amazing!
If you haven’t been out to visit yet, now is the time to come. Spring is just around the corner and this is the time to secure your new home. You won’t find another community like River Hill on the North Shore! Our homes are designed to welcome from the curb and dazzle from the threshold with their large open floor plans, luxurious finishes, and ample storage.
What’s so great about living at River Hill?
- Community for all ages
- Single family style homes with its own exclusive use area, while enjoying the benefits of a low maintenance lifestyle
- Minutes to historic Newburyport and I-95, the bus station, T-station, and Plum Island beaches
- Pet friendly walking trails, community gardens, and common courtyard with outdoor fireplace
- Picturesque landscape views of farmland and the Merrimack River
- Surrounded by 18 acres of conservation land to maintain privacy